Chat in English (英語で雑談) Part 141
- 1 ：Mr.English：2010/04/20(火) 22:30:32
( ´･ω･) Let's have liquorice tea and chat!
( つ旦O ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫
と＿)＿) 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦 旦
Chat in English (英語で雑談) Part 140
Hey!!! you NEETs, nerds, YouＴube-link spammers, pedophiles, neo-Nazis,
Yukorin enthusiasts, Nanako SOS admirers, Part-Time-Preachers,
Diplomats' spoiled sons, losers who can't remember Kanji characters,
Big-boobs fans, Weeaboos from all over the world, learners of Japanese
who are too lazy to update their Japanese blogs very often, and cunning
linguists. And let's hope the Internet-addicted housewife will come back soon!
Here is the place to have a ball!!!!!
- 151 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/28(水) 22:42:08
I want you to be interested in me.
- 152 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/29(木) 03:17:51
- no way.
- 153 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/29(木) 04:03:15
- You treat me coldly.
Mother Teresa said that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.
- 154 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/29(木) 04:52:54
I see! Once I'm done The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, which one would you recommend? Which is your personal favourite?
And can you suggest any other Japanese authors? They don't get much exposure here, unfortunately.
- 155 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/29(木) 16:35:09
- Shut the fuck up.
- 156 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/29(木) 17:20:19
- hi, all.
it chick down to announce for national team of Japan for soccer.
the supporters have focused on the possibility of Shunsuke Nakamura.
I think it is pity to declare affecting game or player something disputable such as cheat, backhander, cult, etc.
but, even in a neutral, I've anxiety about him aging Nakamura, for example,
anymore his FK isn't accuracy,
anymore his keeping possession isn't brilliant,
anymore his body isn't in good condition for a long time.
Nakata star player of Japan retired at 29 years old,
but Nakamura is 31 years old currently.
most of players will be started his performance down arround 30 years old.
I love Nakamura, especially the Super FK for ManU in the match CL.
so I don't want to see if he failed in the WC.
- 157 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/29(木) 17:21:01
- chick → tickだったｗ
- 158 ：埋地 ◆eMTYZaOJDw ：2010/04/29(木) 21:21:58
I wanna recommend "Norwegian Wood" to you.
By the way, I wanna recommend another japanese author to you, Shinichi Hoshi.
He is one of the japanese famous and popular novelist and well-known for these
novels, "Bokko-chan", Officious god", " A man who came from the earth","An
ending of your hopeness" and so on.
These novels I introduce to you is what I've read.
In that, I wanna recommend "Bokko-chan" to you. Especially in the novel, a short
story what's called "The last person in the earth" is my favorite story in the novel.
The short story is described the end of the world.
- 159 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/29(木) 22:17:49
Hoshi Shinichi was born in a wealthy clan, who founded Hoshi Pharmaceutical College.
- 160 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/30(金) 00:22:15
- I read almost all of his works when I was young, too.
he most impressive story which I still remember is the one about an alien whose mouth is the same as man's anus and vice versa.
- 161 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/30(金) 03:19:34
Thank you very much!
I'm going to the store today, so I'll look around for "Norwegian Wood" and "Bokko-chan".
I enjoy novels and stories about the end of the world, so I'm particularly looking forward to Bokko-chan.
Unfortunately, if it isn't translated, I'll be out of luck.
I'll have to order it online and read it once I have a better grasp on the Japanese language.
That'll take a while, lol.
Anyway, thank you again!
- 162 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/30(金) 07:45:47
- DOOM: Repercussions of Evil
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out
of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them,
but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson
were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he
watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped.
But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles.
John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling
fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.
- 163 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/30(金) 19:17:45
- That is a lame meme.
- 164 ：埋地 ◆eMTYZaOJDw ：2010/04/30(金) 21:00:04
Oh, thank you for writing one thing I forgot to do.
The story about his father, Hajime Hoshi, who founded Hoshi
Pharmaceutical College is described on the non-fiction,
"Government Officials are strong, the People are weak".
In japanese, it's called "人民は弱し 官吏は強し".
- 165 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/30(金) 21:18:51
- Suck my dick.
- 166 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/04/30(金) 23:44:23
- 167 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 01:31:44
- Everybode Listen!
Im caught in a bad romance.
- 168 ：Hello：2010/05/01(土) 05:09:59
- Hey everyone. English speaking American here. Currently, I'm using a translator so I can understand the Japanese that is written on this website.
You guys can ask me anything if you like.
- 169 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 05:35:15
Why are you such faggots?
- 170 ：Hello：2010/05/01(土) 05:36:16
- Because we watch too much anime.
- 171 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 05:49:14
What he said is something like a friendly greeting.
So, don't take seriously.
That is a commonplace at least in here.
- 172 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 05:53:52
If you guys who watch too much anime are faggots, I'm king of faggot probably.
- 173 ：Satou：2010/05/01(土) 06:35:26
Using a Japanese to English translator is horrible, and vice-versa.
Look at this translated post from the Psychology board...
"As for you it does also the air which lacks silence in me."
It sounds like really bizarre poetry.
- 174 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 06:39:17
- Faggots, unite!
- 175 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 07:01:48
I don't want to unite with you. I'm saving my virginity for someone special.
- 176 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 12:27:11
- Gordon Brown is a lying homo. He and Hatoyama fuck eah others arse holes every night.
Igirisujin must stand up and bring pride back to Great Britain.
- 177 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 16:22:06
- 178 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 16:50:00
- Are you saying faggots command the world?
It might be true. Anus commands the human being.
- 179 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 17:43:09
- 180 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 17:50:44
No, I'm saying Gordon Brown and Hatoyama fuck each other's arse holes every night.
In other words, they fuck each other in the arse and fondle each other's balls.
- 181 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 17:53:17
- I agree.
- 182 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 19:30:22
- So, who watches anime?
- 183 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 19:46:00
- 184 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 20:04:42
- You are a faggot.
- 185 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 21:28:34
You are a hard core fan of Hatoyama. What makes you so committed?
Do you love his English too?
- 186 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 22:38:42
- Forget Hatoyama. Gordon Brown is in now.
- 187 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 22:45:30
- Do you think they are supporting each other with each hot anus?
- 188 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 23:37:45
- They shove chilled cucumbers up their asses to cool down their hot anuses.
- 189 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 23:52:41
- The chilled supporting rate of 20% could be enough.
- 190 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/01(土) 23:53:28
- By the way, anime is getting more and more boring each year.
Someone said Korea will take over the anime/manga industry in 10 years.
I don't think that will happen though.
- 191 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 02:58:41
- The only manga series any of you should be looking at is the "SUPER CUCUMBER" series starring Yukio Hatoyama.
He rides all over Japan on his motorcycle, using cold cucumbers to chill hot anuses.
- 192 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 03:24:03
People don't seriously believe that such a thing will happen, do they?
- 193 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 04:20:53
Outsourcing everything to Korea solves every problem in existance.
- 194 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 10:44:24
He used to make people(in Japan) hot. Now he's making them cool.
The dream was over.
- 195 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 11:47:55
- About outsourcing, it doen't have to be South Korea that
Japan should rely on. South Korea likes to copy anything
of Japanese origin anyway.
- 196 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 14:26:53
- I hope more Japanese uses Facebook and they joins Happy Aquarium :)
I'll add you my neighborhood.
- 197 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 15:15:16
I bet that would make a good sequel to Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku.
- 198 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 16:18:17
- In fact, people can be happy without more money.
- 199 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 17:35:24
- Hi! Hello!!
- 200 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 17:47:58
- 201 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 18:28:36
- Hey everyone. English speaking Italian here.
- 202 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 18:41:39
- Ciao. Come sta?
Is anyone there?
- 203 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 18:48:24
Hey man. English speaking Italian here.
- 204 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 18:49:17
- Hi there. How are you?
- 205 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 18:57:13
Are you Italian?
- 206 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 18:58:13
- Nope. I'm Japanese.
- 207 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:06:21
Oh really. Me, I'm English speaking Italian here. Just so you know.
- 208 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:08:13
- sono di Tokio. Are you in Japan now?
- 209 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:08:22
- And Italian-food loving Japanese here.
- 210 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:10:16
- Are we like three of us now then?
- 211 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:15:30
- Let's discuss pantsu anime.
- 212 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:16:53
- 211, Don't even think about it.
- 213 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:18:16
No, I'm not in Japan now. I'm Italian here. Wish I was in Japan now.
- 214 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:20:07
Just out of curiosity, how do you get access to this 2 chan forum?
Is 2 chan advertised in Italy?
- 215 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:29:28
Well no, but this plumber friend of mine told me about 2ch when I called him to
fix some pipes under my kitchen sinks a few days ago. He loves Japanese videogames.
- 216 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:35:43
- Kitchen sinks? I don't know anything about plumbing but
anyhow, "Welcome to this humble forum." I know very little
about JP anime. I like American cartoons though.
- 217 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:37:29
- I mean I don't know video games, either.
- 218 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:39:34
Was he wearing overalls and a red cap?
- 219 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:43:56
- This is a sort of miracle site where lots of Japanese speak English.
In Japan, you cannot find anywhere like here.
- 220 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:47:47
- Well, this is a Japanese site run by the Japanese, and I'm
Japanese living in Japan.
- 221 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:53:24
Thanks for the welcomen my friend! I do not know anything about anime or cartoon.
No? He was wearing a green hoodie. A very nerdy one that looks like a fricken frog.
- 222 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:58:00
No problem. How's it going?
- 223 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 19:59:41
Then what do you know about Japan?
- 224 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 20:17:27
- Hi there English-speaking Italian, don't worry, you don't
have to know much about the country when you join a chat
room run by the local people.
- 225 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 20:20:44
- I am afraind I could not figure out what you wanted to say,
Since i understand japanease , please speak up in japanese.
- 226 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 20:26:37
I am >>224 (not >>223) and I don't know much about Italy or
the Italian language. I hope you were not talking to me
- 227 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 21:10:00
Why are you so uptight?
I guess the Italian got bored and went to bed. (There was no topic to begin with.)
You don't know about Italy either, right?
- 228 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/02(日) 21:46:50
- Hey everyone. English speaking Baboon here.
- 229 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 01:13:29
- welcome to the 2ch zoo.
I'm the giraffe, the principal of this zoo.
please feel free to use any facilities.
your cage is over there, next to polar bear's.
- 230 ：Hello：2010/05/03(月) 04:50:05
- sup guys, its the english speaking american here again.
I heard about 2 chan from 4chan. It is an image board similar to this but in english.
Come visit some time. 4chan.org
make sure to say hello in the anime section!
- 231 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 05:00:52
- Ok now. I have a discussion topic for you.
Since you are mostly male NEETs with chronic hikikomori tendencies, why
don't you find a woman who works all day and comes home tired and hungry,
and cook, pamper, accompany her?
Your life would be more sustainable and you would feel wanted.
You don't have to marry her or make commitments, just be a good guy
she can come home to and relax with.
Something like an "home friend" relationship.
Why and why not? Discuss...
- 232 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 11:07:49
- I all enjoy my own hikikomori world although I have women(wife and daughters) who love me.
- 233 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 11:10:32
- >>232 I am asking the unattached hikikomoris.
- 234 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 11:31:26
Sorry, I was not responding to your post. I just introduced myself.
Why don't you introduce yourself to hikkies? Are you one of them?
- 235 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 13:03:38
- I'm not hikky, but I think that if I lived in Japan I would be classified as one eventually.
I spend most of my time at home, leaving only for University, and even that is increasingly difficult to do.
Hm, the only thing that might keep me from isolating myself entirely is the fact that my parents won't support me when I move to Japan.
I'll be forced to work. I suspect the rest of my time will be spent in some small apartment, though, wasting away. Haha.
But how do you expect them to actually meet the women if they generally keep away from social activities?
Other than that, though, I would love to have the life you described. It'd be great.
- 236 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 13:37:40
I view you as a positive hikky who has a life plan for the future.
- 237 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 13:49:33
- We do not call such a guy hikky.
- 238 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 13:58:08
- You don't?
But I believe most of the hikkies have their own plan for the future.
- 239 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 17:38:48
- This week is called GOLDEN WEEK in Japan. We have consecutive national holidays which are supposed to boost economy.
As for me, a hikky with less money who never contribute the economy.
- 240 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 19:20:41
- If you are a hikky, it doesn't matter if it's a consecutive holiday
Because in your case, everyday is Sunday anyway.
- 241 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 20:23:08
- >>233 No, I am the Janiztarento fan, not a hikikomori.
>>231,>>233 are mine.The thought occurred to me when I watched this
clip about Kame cooking for his drama crew at the shooting studio.
It would be such a great world to come home to cooked food and a
supportive, pampering male company. Since hikikomoris are housebound,
why shouldn't they cook and care for a working woman? In return the woman
becomes his outside agent, buying him manga, anime, figurines, posters,
accompanying him when he needs the company.
It makes so much sense.
Actually it could be a drama story.
- 242 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 20:37:36
(；`・ω・） ｡･ﾟ･⌒） I will cook fried rice！！
- 243 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 21:36:45
There are several types of hikkies.
Some hikkies have regular jobs but don't like to socialize much.
- 244 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 22:33:29
- I understand.
It's not lack of the ability to interact with people but your preference.
- 245 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 22:42:49
- It doesn't matter if it's a national holiday season to hikkies cause everyday is a holiday
God bless ya'll ! lol
- 246 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 23:05:55
- The golden week gives me lots of time to study English.
I have no choice but to be a hikkie.
- 247 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 23:14:56
- >>235 we need a working woman-hikkikomori matching agency.
- 248 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 23:42:55
- As one of hikkikomoris, I would say they are mostly self-centered people.
So I doubt they can be a dedicated partner.
- 249 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/03(月) 23:55:44
- You have no chance to meet someone...
It's becoming increasingly difficult to socialize with people here in Japan, even
compared to two or three years ago back then.
Single men and women are all having hard time looking for their soulmates.
All these couple of years are marked as, say, almost a "pradigm shift" of views of marriage.
Young people were trying to choose "good-looking mates."
Their mates had to be handsome, or beautiful in the first place.
But the reality is, they can't find anyone with that condition.
They began to find someone "not so handsome, not so beautiful."
Of course handsome men and beautiful women are best even now, but they started
to learn to compromise.
- 250 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/04(火) 01:43:12
I don't know about that... For me, it's true that I am very apathetic at times, but I like to make people happy.
So while I think all hikikomori are somewhat self-centered, I think it differs to what degree.
I would personally like nothing more than to do all I can to make a woman happy. I'd even learn to cook, haha.
- 251 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2010/05/04(火) 01:58:02
- I can't wait to see what >>448 will say.
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)